Eifel Park

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Eifel Park was the first of a lifetime of trips and so happens to be the first that I can remember. Eifel Park is an animal nature park along with rides and classes for kids about the different eras that the park went through. I can remember being there and feeding the animals, taking pictures at the fun mirrors and riding down the huge slide with my sister, dad and mom. I'm sure there is much more to the park than I can remember but from what I do it was a lot of fun especially for young kids. The website has all that a visitor needs to know about the park and all that they have to offer. It is slightly expensive but not if you are going to make it an all day event. You can also save money by bringing your own snacks and food with you, even though there are places to eat at the park. If you are in the Eifel region of Germany and are traveling with kids, it is a fun day event that would allow them to be involved and hands on.

Rebecca and I feeding the deer at the park. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment